Thursday, March 16, 2006

Too fast


My little Madison is growing up too fast. Well, all the kids are growing up too fast. Madison's birthday is next week and I can't believe she's going to be 7. We're going to Disney World to celebrate instead of having a party for her. Now, before you think, wow, that's alot more money than having a party, my grandpa works at Disney and can get all of us in for free!! So, why not go to Disney for her birthday? And I REALLY need a vacation. I just need to get away from the everyday stuff of life...dishes, laundry, vacuuming, dusting (what's that?), cleaning the bathrooms, etc., etc., etc..

I can't wait to see the kids at Disney. We actually went last year when Cooper was just 7 weeks old (we're crazy like that) and the kids had a blast. But this year the twins will get to experience it rather than just sleeping through half of it (they were not quite 2). They are at such a great age! All of them are. And they're so dang cute! I really believe God gave all of them a double dose of cute!!

Didn't do too much today. Just played with the kids. Oh, I did take all my "stuff" over to the consigment sale. I had to take the entire back seat of the van out to fit everything in. And even then it was a tight fit. I actually just got back from working the "pre-sale". The toddler bed and mattress was the first thing to sell...yee-haw! Looking forward to being there to work the sale on Saturday. I don't know why I enjoy it so much. But I have literally been looking forward to this since the sale in the fall. I guess I'm just weird. Or it could be the fact that I'm around a bunch of women and can actually hold a conversation without having to get a sippy cup for anyone!

Love my kids. Love my husband. Love my Lord. (Not in that order!!)



No comments: