Monday, March 20, 2006

Just FYI

We are getting ready to go on vacation this coming Friday!! Yippee! We are going to the beach for a few days with John's family...his sister is a size zero people. No, really and literally she wears a size zero. I have given up even trying to lose a few pounds. I mean honestly, what difference is it going to make when I'm next to her? I'd have to lose half of me just to sqeeze one thigh into her jeans. And I have given birth to 5 children. Anyone who expects me to look good in a bathing suit is really funny and should give serious thought to a career in comedy. Anyway, then we (just our family...all 7 of us) are going to visit my Grandpa and go to Disney World!! Can't wait to go!
So, the reason I am writing this is to inform you of why I probably will not be blogging much this week, and not at all next week. I am determined to leave my house in spic and span, spotless, smelling free of poo condition. (Especially that last part.) I really am. I started this weekend and I am going to reach my goal. However, this does not leave much time for blogging...darnit. Right now I am waiting for a load of clothes to dry so I can lickety split fold it, get it packed or put away.

3 comments:

johnvano said...

we'll be staying in hotels, and I've got my laptop. There's no reason why you can't blog - I'm going to!

terrible speller said...

Have a great trip! and your kids are so darn CUTE!

terrible speller said...

okay so I know you must be back in town, so what is going on?