Sunday, August 12, 2007

I'm Ba-ack!

This is really just a test to see if I remembered how to do this...I didn't. It took me forever. Well, and the fact that the whole system had changed, and I had to create a new account or something like that. I'm not sure what I did exactly. I'm computer illiterate. I don't know what I'm doing most of the time.
Well, it's late and as I said, I just wanted to do this test. I don't think anybody even reads my blog...maybe a few did at one time here and there, but really, how long could I expect those few to continue checking after a few months has gone by.
And Karen, if you are reading this, please excuse all of the mistakes I've made in grammar, punctuation, etc...it's REALLY late for me and I'm not all that good at that stuff when I'm not tired!!

3 comments:

Londa said...

I READ YOUR BLOG!!! Glad you're back... I'm ready for some fun stories and pics of your sweet kids!

Anonymous said...

I Love that you came back... You were missed!

Anonymous said...

paula!! LOL! i check your blog from time to time, and i'm glad you are back! don't even think twice about spelling, typos, etc. i am typing this with one hand as i hold the baby ... so you'll have to forgive my mistakes. :o) you'll have to ckeck out tanna's blog at tannathemanna.blogspot.com ... he's got some baby photos and recently started putting links to youtube on there--he taught me how to do the video links, too. pretty neat. have a great day!