Thursday, April 27, 2006

Boy Stuff

So if finally happened this morning. You know those shows where you see the mom pulling all kinds of weird stuff out of the pocket of their sons pants before they do laundry and you think, where did it all come from? Well, I don't know where it all came from, but my son had a bunch in his pocket!
He had 2 nickels (now those I do know where they came from...I give Madison and Marshall a nickel each time they buckle up the twins), a Bud Lite beer cap (gross, don't even want to think about it), a piece of his binky (it's his blanket that he used to sleep with but is now in little, tiny, miniscule threads), a blue wire, part of a sticky thing that "walks" down the wall when you throw it at the wall (you moms know what it is!), a lego, a Playmobile pirate sword, and an army man's arm.
He's my little collector. I used to get so grossed out when my nephews would pick up stuff off the ground and pocket it...I still think it's gross, but Marshall does it now and I kind of get it. They're boys, and it's what boys do!
I love my little Marshall! Just this morning, before the whole shorts thing, he says to me as I'm brushing my teeth, "How about I get a little kiss from my favorite Mommy?" Right after that he says, "Mommy, can I stay home from school today? I just want to be with you!" The little charmer!! (And yes...he's staying home today...just to be with me!)

1 comment:

terrible speller said...

That is cute. My kids to look for Shining things on the floor while I shop. They find all kinds of trash for treasures. Keeps their hands very dirty, but they are entertained!