Thursday, January 19, 2006

Dinner


Is it wrong to feed my children chocolate chip pancakes for dinner? I don't mean pancakes with a few chocolate chips thrown in here and there. I mean as I'm mixing up the batter and talking with Cooper in his high chair, I dump almost an entire bag of chocolate chips into the mix. Don't get me wrong, they were delicious, although I am an admitted chocoholic not seeking reform. But it was like eating chocolate with a little bit of pancake. The kids LOVED them and thought I was the best mom in the world and asked if they could have them every night. I have to say I am tempted. It was the first time in a long while that I haven't gotten the "Ewww...gross!" "Can I be all done?" "I'm not that hungry." "What is it?" "How many more bites do I have to take?" etc...

No comments: