Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Favorite Time of the Day

My favorite time of the day is when my husband comes home. He's so incredibly handsome I can't stand it! I love the way his hair is turning gray and makes him look all the more delicious. I love the way he undoes his tie as he's walking up the stairs with a big grin on his face. I love the way the kids run to him screaming "Daddy's home!!", as if he's been gone for a year rather than a day. I love the to hear the laughter of him and the children upstairs all wrestling on the floor. I love the way he twirls them around. I love the way he can't remember the words to songs, but makes them up as he goes along and sings to the kids anyway. I love the way he has a one-sided dialogue with Cooper and makes up Cooper's answers for him! I love him. I love him. I love him...and he loves me!
(I just need to add a small PS here. As I'm writing this "love letter" about my husband, two things have happened. 1- Cooper fell down the stairs because someone, who shall remain nameless but his name rhymes with "Ron", left the gate open. 2-The dog chewed off one of beloved Hilton's ears. (Hilton is Cooper's monkey.) But I love that man, I do. I really, really do!)

No comments: