Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Lazy


I am so lazy. While my little ones are napping and the older two are playing a video game downstairs, what do I do? Do I fold the 5 loads of laundry waiting in the baskets? Do I scrub my disgustingly dirty bathroom? Do I vacuum the carpet or mop the kitchen floor? Do I do any of the mundane things that REALLY need to be done? Absolutely not.

I instead grab a snack (only had half a bagel for lunch and I'm starving!!) and I head to the warm comfort of my own bed and turn on TLC...I'm addicted to "A Baby Story".

So now it's almost 4:30 and I have no plans for dinner, a babysitter coming at 6:30 so my hubby and I can go to our Bible study tonight, and my house is a mess. When am I going to learn to take the precious time I have to myself (which is not that much or that often) and make good use of it? Stupid comfortable bed. If only it didn't call to me so!

No comments: