Monday, February 13, 2006

Stressin'

It's been a good day, but it's been a hectic day in and out of the car. Madison's school, Marshall's preschool, MOPS, ballet for Madison and home again with three trips up the stairs carrying sleeping children and another for all the other junk that goes along with five children. Tonight Madison has basketball practice and my sweet husband has a Sunday School curriculum meeting and won't be there. Thank the good Lord above that my parents live close by and my saint of a mother is watching the twins for me while the rest of us go to the practice.
I remember that tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Okay, the kids and I just did their respective Valentine cards and inserted the pencils that go with them (that took longer than writing all the names on them). I'll have to make the chocolate chip cookies for the teachers tonight after basketball. Do I have anything for my sweet husband...uh that would be no. Will he get anything from me? Not anything that can be mentioned on this blog.
Now on to thinking of dinner, PB&J again (can you die from too much PB&J?) I guess I should start getting that together because I only have about 45 minutes before we need to get in the car for basketball...it takes longer than you think to make PB&J for 5 kids!
Oh, and as I was coming downstairs for a little "me" time (with Cooper in tow) I see that someone(s) who shall remain nameless (but their names ryhme with Calle and Jemma) have thrown a whole bowlful of leftover breakfast Coco Puffs down the stairs...minus the milk, they eat them dry...while I was helping Madison and Marshall with the Valentine cards. In addition to that they managed to put all their toys (Polly Pocket shoes included) in the middle of their room. It's actually quite a neat little pile.
Oh yeah, and John's leaving town for 6 days on Thursday. Yippee!

1 comment:

terrible speller said...

you're awesome! hang in there.